Saturday 5 October 2013

Kenzo Pour Homme by Kenzo (1991)




Kenzo Pour Homme by Kenzo (1991)


Hey guys, been a while since I posted on the good ol' blog!, however I have been doing ALOT of videos! 38 so far! so yes! been busy!. Today I'm going to talk about an amazing scent! I'm talking the sort of scent that when women walk past you they think "...Why am I wet?" Oh yes!, sex in a bottle! KENZO POUR HOMME!. It's Japanese...need I say more? the Japs are amazing are like...everything!, even perfumery! and Kenzo is a classic example of that!

Now, basic information about this, this fragrance was released waaay back in 1991, when the 80s was just dying out spandex sales were at an all time low (I know, it's a shame eh?, that shit was kinky!) and fragrances were taking a new direction, scents such as Chanel Egoiste, Paco Rabanne XS and many other classics were flooding shelves with hairy chested men with gold chains running into stores to buy them...oh sorry I forgot, this is the 90s right?, allow me to correct myself!, men in brightly coloured Kappa tracksuits and Nike Air Max running into stores to buy them, there we go, much better!

Now the fragrance: It's amazing, really, it is honestly a masterpiece in perfumery, and still surpasses some more modern releases in terms of quality and originality, Kenzo Pour Homme goes to show that there is no such thing as an outdated fragrance, and it certainly smells a lot better than some of the latest releases (*cough* Invictus *cough*) It is however not widely available in stores and will most likely only be available online! but that is best as you would be paying £43 for a 50ml bottle where-as you could get 100ml for that price or cheaper online!. However If I am honest? you could pay £100 for this fragrance and it would STILL be worth it, it really is a classic! it smells like walking along an ocean with the breeze hitting your face with a grassy area near the beach also blending into the smell, Kenzo is PURE OCEAN! remember my post on Cool Water? well that reminds me of a swimming pool, but Kenzo reminds me of the ocean! and i LOVE the ocean! fuck yeah!.


How would you wear it: Kenzo to me is perfect for any occasion, Work, Date, Casual, anything, it really is the ultimate in quality and versatility, all pros and no cons, even the bottle looks like the handle of a Katana, I mean come on! how awesome is that shit!? why would you NOT want this in your collection, seriously, it's strong too! projection, sillage and longevity are all good! I would say 4 to 5 sprays tops with this one, the usual routine, 1 to chest, lower neck, back of neck and wrists and you're set to get make girls wet!...like the ocean! and Kenzo smells of the ocean!...get my drift? eh? ehhhhh!? hehehehehe!


Is it for you?: Let me rephrase that, Do you want to smell like a king, and wear a fragrance that not so many people know about, therefore not so many people will be wearing? making you unique! or would you rather wear 1 Million...exactly this won't smell like ANYTHING you have ever smelled before, Kenzo is Kenzo it doesn't "Smell like this" no it smells of Kenzo, there is only one Kenzo, as the Kurgan said in the movie Highlander "THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!" and damn, he was right! I bet he would wear Kenzo if that movie was made in the 90s! so yeah...there you go, disagree? GO TAKE IT UP WITH HIM TOUGH GUY!


Now comes the sad part of the post!...the ending! but remember, not everyone will like this, some people are pussies with no balls who want to fit in and smell the same, be sure to remember, these people don't count, and only exist for your amusement, imagine you're at a bowling alley...they're the pins, get my point?, if someone dislikes this? well just remember, some people dislike BMWs but they're still classy as hell! so there ya go! you make sure and wear that Kenzo with pride, and if anyone says anything, just remember to quote what the Kurgan said to MacLeod in Highlander "You will always be WEAKER than I!" or in this case, YOU always smell WORSE than I! GRRR OH YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment